|CHILD Health Registry Coordinator|
Company: American Academy of Pediatrics
Location: Itasca, IL
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 09/17/2021
Expire Date: 11/17/2021
Job Categories: Administrative and Support Services
CHILD Health Registry Coordinator|
New initiative at the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) seeks an administrative assistant to provide administrative support for CHILD Health Registry and other Quality initiatives. Seeking a multi-tasker with attention to detail to coordinate and schedule meetings, update and maintain collaboration sites and web pages, track area budgets, and triage inquiries from members.
Qualified candidates will possess:
• At least one year related general administrative experience required, preferably including budget coordination/tracking, meeting planning, and/or website maintenance.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communication, or related discipline required, or an equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience.
• Must take initiative, pay close attention to detail, be able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, work both independently and as part of a team, collaborate effectively with various internal and external constituents, adapt well to change, and promote and maintain a positive and cooperative team-oriented work environment with a commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, diplomacy, time management, critical thinking, and verbal/written communication skills required.
• Strong technical acumen essential with proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the ability to learn and apply new technologies; experience with databases (eg, MS Access), web maintenance software (eg, SharePoint), virtual meeting platforms (eg, WebEx, Teams), and budgeting software (eg, Acumatica) preferred.
• Some overtime may be required.
To learn more about the organization, see a full job description, and/or apply for the position, please visit https://www.aap.org/employment.
The AAP offers an excellent work environment, competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package. As a reaffirmation to our employee-focused culture, since 2005 the AAP has been named one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Chicagoland area. Additionally, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans that values the strength diversity brings to our workplace.
Reasonable Accommodation: Individuals with a disability in need of a reasonable accommodation regarding the job application process may call 630-626-6297. Please note, only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Company Name: American Academy of Pediatrics
The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) is a membership organization of 67,000 pediatricians and approximately 475 staff committed to the optimal physical, mental, and social health and well-being for all infants, children, adolescents, and young adults. The AAP promotes pediatrics and advances child health priorities by developing policy, conducting research, building coalitions, raising public awareness, funding community-based projects, and supporting training and professional education for our membership.