Company: Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc.
Location: Irvine, CA
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 07/30/2021
Expire Date: 09/30/2021
Job Categories: Real Estate
We are looking for a full time exempt, entry level Analyst on the Investments Team. Currently, working in person at the office in Irvine, CA with flexibility to work remote part of the time. This position gathers, compiles and summarizes data for senior investment colleagues. In addition, this role supports investment colleagues and asset managers with monitoring of asset performance for assigned operator relationships. This position will also assist and support corporate level initiatives as needed.
• Investments, by reviewing seller materials, creating, and organizing an underwriting file, running market reports, and applying market and product type knowledge to provide reviewers with enough information to assess and value investment opportunities; and being responsible for tracking diligence checklist.
• Asset Management, by running a variety of reports (historical performance, actuals vs budget, forecasting) for team members for our existing tenants; comparing actuals to budgets; validating tenant monthly reporting packages; and this may also include reaching out to tenants or verifying trends with team members.
• Corporate support and ad-hoc analyses, by assisting Lease Administrators, Accounting, Portfolio Management, and FP&A as needed.
• Provide senior investment colleagues with necessary information to make decisions.
• Provide Asset Management with necessary information to prepare for quarterly calls and reporting and to make lease amendments and dispositions decisions.
This position reports to the Senior Vice President of Investments and does not have any supervisory responsibilities or any positions that report to them.
• At least 6 months of similar experience
• Mathematical skills
• Attention to detail
• Can work independently
• Able to multitask
• Team player
• Administrative skills
• Computer skills
• Communication skills
• Analytical skills
Length of time of relevant similar experience
What was your College GPA?
Upon request are you able to provide College Transcripts?
Company Name: Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc.
Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc, a Maryland corporation, is a self-administered, self-managed real estate investment trust that through its subsidiaries, owns and invests in real estate serving the healthcare industry. Sabra is a leading health care real estate investment trust with interests in a diverse portfolio of assets. Sabra primarily generates revenues by leasing healthcare properties to tenants and operators throughout the United States and Canada. These assets consist of senior housing communities, skilled nursing / transitional care facilities, specialty hospitals, and other health care properties. To learn more about the company please visit our website at www.sabrahealth.com CAREERS - IT ALL STARTS WITH EXCEPTIONAL EMPLOYEES A passion for supporting our tenants' ability to provide excellent care is at the heart of everything we do at Sabra. This commitment is reflected in the way we work. We promote a culture that fosters collaboration, transparency and fresh thinking. Our lean organizational structure results in a highly adaptable team. Our employees are empowered to make decisions swiftly and solve problems effectively. We invest in the development of our people, because we know that it’s their talent and dedication that has propelled Sabra’s growth and success. LEADERSHIP - A CARE-DRIVEN APPROACH AS UNIQUE AS OUR LEADERSHIP TEAM Sabra’s team of thought leaders has decades of industry experience. Our senior management team and board of directors always approach business with an eye on what is most important: supporting the financial needs of our tenant operators to strengthen their ability to provide quality care to their patients and residents. We believe by aligning ourselves with operators dedicated to the mission of providing quality care, we can deliver on our promise to shareholders while enhancing our operators’ abilities to improve the quality of life for those served at our properties. Our experienced and nimble team is dedicated to allocating capital wisely and delivering superior returns. Our entrepreneurial spirit and lean organization result in a team with its fingers on the pulse of the business, able to make decisions swiftly and solve problems effectively. Sabra’s culture is grounded in our core values of transparency and integrity. Our strong, independent board embodies these attributes, and works collaboratively with our senior management team to ensure Sabra continues to deliver long-term value to our stakeholders.