Are You A Teacher Who Is Looking to Work In A Multicultural Environment? Jamesville-DeWitt is the Place for YOU!
Posted By: Kennedy Williams on April 12, 2021 |
The Jamesville-DeWitt Central School District is looking for HBCU grads to apply to fill its Social Studies Teacher position. Jamesville-DeWitt is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and pluralistic staff committed to teaching and working in a multicultural environment. Teachers, principals, and staff who share this promise and are committed to excellence for all our students are encouraged to apply. EOE.
The Jamesville-DeWitt Central School District has an uncompromising commitment to excellence in preparing students to achieve and succeed, to respect themselves and others, and to practice life-long learning in an ever-changing, richly diverse global society. They take responsibility for providing a challenging educational experience in a safe and nurturing environment. They have dedicated themselves to the academic, artistic, social, emotional, and physical development of each student.
They believe that:
Students, family, school, and community all share the responsibility for education.
2. Learning is a life-long process for each and every individual.
3. All students benefit from purposeful evaluation, development, and improvement of educational programs.
4. Trust, fairness, and respect should permeate every relationship.
5. A physically safe, socially and emotionally supportive, and educationally challenging environment that respects and values the diversity of our school community is essential to learning.
6. Self-confidence, self-respect, and self-discipline are the result of personal growth, development, and achievement.
7. A wide range of educational experiences that focus on creativity, critical thinking, communication, and collaboration are essential to prepare students for the future.
8. Open, honest, and effective communication results in strong relationships among students, staff, home, and community.
For more info job requirements and how to APPLY, click here!
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author
|Clark Atlanta University Taps INROADS To Give Their Students A Career And Leadership Development Advantage|
|Johns Hopkins University And Bloomberg Philanthropies Announce $150 Million Effort To Fuel Diversity In STEM Fields|
Latest Career Content
Popular Career Content