ViacomCBS / Nickelodeon Hiring Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Posted By: Will Moss on September 21, 2020 |
What we’re looking for: A bright, intellectually curious individual who is excited to learn and analyze all financial aspects of a growing media business. The successful individual will be thorough, insightful, and passionate about financial planning, forecasting, business insights and reporting.
The Kids and Family Manager, FP&A is a pivotal member of the Kid’s and Family Finance organization and is responsible for assisting with the consolidation, reporting and analysis of the Kids & Family P&L and Free Cash Flow for inclusion in the long range plan, annual budget, and monthly forecasts. The role will also be responsible for contributing to ad hoc financial analysis to support Kids & Family strategic growth objectives.
The Manager will work directly with the Sr. Director FP&A to create, maintain and distribute performance metric packages containing both financial and non‐financial information to help inform Kids & Family management business decisions with the aim of driving profitability and growth. The Manager, together with the Sr. Director, will take ownership on the integrity and reporting of the financial planning system and build K&F financial statements to accurately track Core and Emerging line of business OIBDA and Free Cash Flow.
The Manager will also produce ongoing cause of change analyses to serve as inputs to quarterly earnings releases and K&F CFO/Brand President deliverables for each annual reforecast, quarterly P&L outlooks, quarterly financial results.
As a key member of ViacomCBS FP&A team, the K&F Manager, FP&A will play a significant role in supporting the K&F Sr. Director, FP&A in the ongoing management of Kids & Family business operations through consolidation, reporting and analytics on the Kids & Family operating results.
- Partner with the K&F Finance organization to produce cause of change narratives and walks for finalized P&L and Free Cash Flow scenarios providing insightful analysis as to the true nature of a variance, not just the dollar fluctuation.
- Partner with Sr. Director, FP&A to generate analysis to help support the overall Kids & Family growth strategy across Core and Emerging lines of businesses by monitoring key metrics and analytics for business decision support
- Partner with Emerging Finance and K&F Business Development teams for ad hoc modeling to support business decisions on emerging business initiatives as they may arise
- Partner with Sr. Director, FP&A and K&F finance team to build a quarterly OIBDA outlook process to monitor and communicate updates on projected quarterly results versus actual quarterly results.
- Maintain a Kids & Family consolidated financial reporting package including P&L and Free Cash
- Flow statements to support long range plan, annual budget, and monthly forecasts.
- Ensure reporting and all FP&A outputs are produced accurately and consistent with the deadlines established by ViacomCBS Corporate Finance.
Click this link to view and apply for this job!
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author
|Microsoft Launches Hiring Event Looking for More Black Software Engineering Professionals for New Atlanta Location!|
Latest Career Content
Popular Career Content