Fall 2018-Spring 2019 Career Forums
Posted By: Elynor Moss on November 19, 2018 |
Employers will have the opportunity to speak to students interested in designated career fields.
Information to consider prior to the Career Forum:
• Agenda - Will be provided at event
• Cost - No charge for our employer partners
• Suggested Items - Company advertisement and memorabilia
• Students anticipated - 30 +
• Presentation time - 15 - 30 minutes
• Speaking points: Suggested speaking point can include employment and internship opportunities, career advancement in the designated career field/major, workplace etiquette, workplace decorum, workplace protocol and or soft skills, etc.
For questions please call Lincoln University Career Center at (573) 681-5987 or email us at: email@example.com
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author
|Connect with the HBCUConnect representatives for help attaining a career in Healthcare, Education, and Technology|
|Careers for professional talented workers: applicants invited to apply to the following new employers|
Latest Career Fairs
Popular Career Fairs