Participate in the 2018 Destination HBCU Fair in Cleveland!
Posted By: Reginald Culpepper on November 01, 2018 |
Destination HBCU: Ready! Set! Go!
The HBCU Alumni of Cleveland is proud to announce the Destination HBCU (Historically Black College and University) College Fair! This event continues to be the largest HBCU recruitment event in Ohio. It’s more than a college fair – it’s an expo of programs, services and resources for students to succeed.
The festivities will begin with the HBCU Destination Reception, bringing together local area educators, school counselors, principals and superintendents with HBCU admission counselors, advocates and alumni on Thursday, November 15, 2018. Following the reception, the two-day college fair event will take place on Friday, November 16, 2018 and Saturday, November 17, 2018 at Cleveland Metropolitan School District East Professional Center (1349 E 79th St, Cleveland, OH 44103) and Warrensville Heights High School (4270 Northfield Road, Warrensville Heights, OH 44128), respectively.
To participate as a General Vendor in the HBCU College Fair you must:
- refrain from retail sales of any kind.
Vendor must be offering items to use for free, membership, non-profits, or fee for service for the population served.
Types of General Vendor Opportunities:
- Jobs & Internships
- Youth Programming
- Community College
- Health and Wellness
- Community Service
- Social Service
To participate as a Workshop Presenter in the HBCU College Fair you must be:
- Able to present an informative, engaged and meaningful discussion with middle school and high school students, educators and parents.
- Workshop subject matter should be based on an area of specific interest (see registration letter for details).
- Be able to segment your conversation or topic to the most relevant information based on time and availability.
- Ready to present multiple sessions to accommodate the various concurrent workshop schedule.
- Submit a Request for Workshop Proposal. Once approved, registration will be required.
To find out more information about becoming a General Vendor or Workshop Vendor, you can go to http://www.destinationHBCU.org or call 216.282.HBCU
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author
|Sprite Zero Sugar And Target Team Up For HBCU Steam Challenge, Inspired By Black Panther: Wakanda Forever|
|Historic Agreement between Saint Elizabeth & Alabama State University with Physician Assistant's Program!|
Latest Client News & Resources
Popular Client News & Resources