HBCU TRIVIA GAME TIME! HERE IS QUESTION #2...
Posted By: Elynor Moss on November 26, 2012 |
QUESTION #2: Which HBCU was the first to have a fully implemented doctoral program in the field of nursing?
HOW TO PLAY:
- You must be a registered member of HBCUConnect.com.
- 10 - 20 Questions will be asked weekly between 9am and 12am est, Mon-Sat.
- Submit your answer, and it will automatically post to the website.
- Answers will be tracked and tallied daily.
The member to answer the most questions correctly first, will be crowned
as the winner.
- Winners will be announced on the following Monday.
- To receive your Prize you must submit a current mailing address
within 48 hours after you have been notified of your reward!
THIS WEEK'S PRIZE: $25.00 VISA GIFT CARD
Question #1: http://hbcuconnect.com/cgi-bin/blog.cgi?bl...
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author
|Connect with the HBCUConnect representatives for help attaining a career in Healthcare, Education, and Technology|
|Careers for professional talented workers: applicants invited to apply to the following new employers|
|Working on attaining a new career requires options. Research the jobs on this list to see if you want to apply!|
Latest Polls & Voting
Popular Polls & Voting